Saturday, January 22, 2011

From Onebaddj.

Oh man child hood stories. My kids ding dong me all the time to tell them stories about when I was a kid. and most of them involve me getting beat up. Why do they think thats so funny? They laugh at what should be horrible memories. But the way I tell them almost every body does. After something bad would happen my dad would say it build character. Well I got a 30x30 storage unit somewhere full of "character". lol 

Just a couple for yall. Well when I was a kid my dad loved to scare us so he would hide all over the house. And man one night he got us good. Its was a dark adn stormy night! My mom was doing laundry all day adn there was a pile of dirty laundry at the end of the hall right at our bedroom door. Well we had gone to bed adn I was drifting of to sleep. My brother and I had to share a room. Well he whispers over hey man you alseep. I kinda stirred and replied what. He said did you hear that? Now Im on full alert! He is 2 yrs older and HEARD SOMETHING! HE HEARD SOMETHING! So I sat up in my bed and was on watch. He said I think that pile of clothes moved. Now My 8 yr old eagle eyes are trained on the pile. Stareing for what felt like eternity. OMG! IT MOVED! I SAW IT! IT MOVED! It was the loudest screamy but still whispering conversation ever! So now me and my brother are figuring out our escape plan whos gunna make a break for it and chance getting eaten. whos gunna stay and chance GETTING EATIN! SHould we both run? WHAT DO WE DO! Then thats when we heard it! My dad let out this low mean growl that peirced our souls! And I let out a scream that peirced every bodies ear drums for at least a mile. I think it caused a ufo to crash in outer space. So I am standing on my head board that is about an inch think screaming like a girl cause now the pile is standin up and my mom is back there in our room like a flash and the pile was my dad. Standin there laughing so hard he cant talk. Man was my mom mad at him. After that every time a cricket farted were screaming like we were being attacked. I think he learned his lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment